Movie Poster Blog

4.27.2005

Anticipation

Dun dun dun dun da dun, dun da dun...

I know you can hear it repeating over and over in your mind. Darth Vader is coming =)

I have been waiting for this for a long time. The trailers on starwars.com have depicted well the transformation of Aniken. So many quotes from the origonal trilogy stand out in my mind,

Governor Tarkin: Obi-Wan Kenobi?
Darth Vader: He is here.
Governor Tarkin: What makes you think so?
Darth Vader: A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master.
Governor Tarkin: Surely he must be dead by now.
Darth Vader: Don't underestimate the Force.

Darth Vader: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you. [pauses] Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.
Luke Skywalker: I'll never join you!
Darth Vader: If you only knew the *power* of the dark side. Obi-wan never told you what happened to your father.
Luke Skywalker: He told me enough! He told me *you* killed him.
Darth Vader: No. *I* am your father

Continuity will be the key to this movies success. From what I've seen on the starwars site, it seems as though Lucas is going to re-create the first about 15 mins of Star Wars: A New Hope, in an attempt to make the series flow better, but only time will tell =)

Here are the movie posters for Star Wars: Epsode III Revenge of the Sith:







both posters also come in reprints (which are less expensive)

4 Comments:

  • We are trying to find good download full movie to take the kids this weekend. Good download full movie reviews are hard to find

    I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

    Thanks

    By Blogger jon, at 7:51 PM  

  • Hi there movie poster guy. You can search and download over 80,000,000 Movies, TV Shows, Music Videos, top Video Games and more. You'll also get FREE Movie download software, DVD Copy Software, Movie Players, CD Burning Software, and VIP technical support. Just go to download dvd movie to join and get started watching movies on your computer or home theater! : )

    By Anonymous dvd movie, at 8:45 PM  

  • MOVIES,HBO and SHOW TIME: Hey Guys, I found a cool site that Saves me a bunch on Premium Movie Channels. Beats My Cable Hands Down, and it's ALL DIGITAL. Check this site out .**Movies**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 AM  

  • Hi, I think you have a great blog here, if you get a chance, check mine out. It's about full length download movie free full length download movie free. Let me know what you think

    By Anonymous PSP, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home