Movie Poster Blog

4.29.2005

The Classics

As a male in my early 20's, I am not too familiar with the old classic movies of the 40's 50's and 60's. Other then seeing the posters here at movieposter.com I haven't seen the majority of the classic films. It surprises my co-workers to know that I haven't seen Gone With the Wind, An Affair To Remember, Breakfast At Tiffanys and other big names. I never even thought to consider females of that era attractive, sure i hear people mention that Elizabeth Tailor was a beautiful woman, but all I know of her, is that she is self centred and seems to have had a little too much surgery. I personally wouldn't consider her attractive. I think about the female leading ladies i find attractive today like Angelina Jolie and Jessica Alba, and then i see images of Audrey Hepburn and I know if she was in her 20's today, she would be as popluar and considered as sexy as any of the big named Female celebrities now.

Unfortunatly, it is almost impossible to find these classic movies to rent these days. Sometimes I wish i was born in decades past so i can experience what was once considered beautiful.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home