Movie Poster Blog

5.13.2005

Festival of fear

How many chances do you get to see your favorite horror film star up close, without the makeup, without the axe in hand? Well unless you travel around North America, following conventions, probably not that often. Here is a chance for all you fright seekers on the east coast to mingle with the scariest of them all.

Toronto, the home of Movieposter.com, is hosting the 2005 Rue Morgue: Festival of Fear. This event promises to make lovers of the horror genre, and entice those who already can't get enough.

Reading the list of stars that will be there surprises me. I have never been to a convention like this but I have heard of the magnitude that they can reach. Here is a list of some of the actors and directors that will be there,

Clive Barker - writer/director Hellraiser



Elijah Wood - Lord of the Rings, Sin City




Linda Blair - Exorcist



Gunnar Hansen - Leatherface, Texas Chainsaw Massacre



Ken Foree - Devil's Rejects, Dawn of the dead



I will personally be attending this convention. Apparently there will be more then just the horror genre present. From the ads I've read, comic book, sci fi and other genres will be there aswell.

13 Comments:

  • We are trying to find good bit torrent movie download to take the kids this weekend. Good bit torrent movie download reviews are hard to find

    I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

    Thanks

    By Blogger jon, at 7:52 PM  

  • Nice Blog

    Best Wishes

    I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 AM  

  • movie poster guy :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala, (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download bittorent movie site in pure english, which is a first for me.

    Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
    Cheers

    By Anonymous download latest movies, at 8:42 PM  

  • Hey,

    Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

    Thanks

    By Blogger Katrina, at 12:47 AM  

  • movie poster guy :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a download bittorent movie site in pure english, which is a first for me.

    Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
    Cheers

    By Anonymous download latest movies, at 3:27 PM  

  • What's up movie poster guy, my Blog's name is Wooden Tigger, which I tought it would be kinda cool for a blog's name, but anyways, just letting you know that someone from Sweden who love's golf (and has a proper golf swing site as well) visited your site.
    Cheers

    By Anonymous second golf swing, at 2:28 AM  

  • movie poster guy :) nice name. I don't get to hear that name that often here in Guatemala ;), (everyone speaks spanish). I working on my english right now, I have even started a bit torrent movie download site in pure english, which is a first for me.

    Anyways, just letting you know that someone from other parts of the world read your site.
    Cheers

    By Anonymous download free animation movie, at 8:55 PM  

  • I see that you like posters as much as i do. Come check out my poster site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 AM  

  • I see that you like posters as much as i do. Come check out my poster site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 AM  

  • the top bit torrent available anywhere! didn't you say you needed some , movie poster guy ?

    http://torrent.soft-ware.ca

    By Blogger golfing-babes, at 7:46 AM  

  • I read your blog and it was really cool, here please check out mine

    I have a PSP Games site/blog. It pretty much covers PSP Games related stuff.

    By Blogger THFGPXUI, at 11:43 PM  

  • MOVIES,HBO and SHOW TIME: Hey Guys, I found a cool site that Saves me a bunch on Premium Movie Channels. Beats My Cable Hands Down, and it's ALL DIGITAL. Check this site out .**Movies**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 AM  

  • MOVIES,HBO and SHOW TIME: Hey Guys, I found a cool site that Saves me a bunch on Premium Movie Channels. Beats My Cable Hands Down, and it's ALL DIGITAL. Check this site out .**Movies**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home