Movie Poster Blog

5.09.2005

Mr. and Mrs. SEXY!


I'm not one for hype, but I am one for gorgeous actors sharing a romantic scene. I don't really care if Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie did have phone sex, or any other type of sex that broke up his marriage to Jen Aniston for that matter. Mr and Mrs Smith is going to be my summer blockbuster. Pitt and Jolie are #1 on my top hottest male and female actors list. A combo like this doesn't come around very often. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock tried in Speed, but failed in my opinion. Cruise and Kidman in Eyes Wide Shut was a pretty anticipated match, but the onscreen chemistry just wasn't there, dispite their real life marridge.

I don't think either actor has looked as good as they do now. Brad keeps in amazing shape, manages to get his body ripped before each movie and it definitely helps. Angelina will never get tired in my eyes. The new trailer depicts the steamier scenes in the movie, and there are not 2 other actors I would rather see rolling under the covers.

4 Comments:

  • We are trying to find good movie phone to take the kids this weekend. Good movie phone reviews are hard to find

    I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

    Thanks

    By Blogger jon, at 7:52 PM  

  • Nice Blog

    Best Wishes

    I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 AM  

  • I see that you like posters as much as i do. Come check out my poster site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM  

  • MOVIES,HBO and SHOW TIME: Hey Guys, I found a cool site that Saves me a bunch on Premium Movie Channels. Beats My Cable Hands Down, and it's ALL DIGITAL. Check this site out .**Movies**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home