Movie Poster Blog

6.30.2005

Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe

Other then a pay for what you get deal on ebay, the only other place you are going to find the advance 1-sheet for the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, is Movieposter.com. The poster hit our shelves this week and we were all excited to get the poster up on our site. Many emails have come our way requesting the poster and we look forward to making all the Narnia fans out there happy.




I took a look at the trailers and behind the scene footage provided on the apple trailer site, and it looks like they are putting a great effort into detail for the costumes and characters. They mention creating 60 different species that grace the lands of Narnia. Visually, this film will most likely give the Lord of the Rings a run for its money. I wouldn't doubt if this film won a few academy awards for its trouble.

Anyway, happy long weekend to all those in Canada.

13 Comments:

  • Excellent graphic..
    You're page is truly original.. Way to go!

    By Blogger jenny, at 1:05 AM  

  • I really enjoyed your content on Movie Posterand will be back very frequently! I actually have my own Movie Poster Exposed blog with all kinds of stuff in it. You�re welcome to com by.

    By Blogger Rolo, at 9:56 AM  

  • We are trying to find good free movie to take the kids this weekend. Good free movie reviews are hard to find

    I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

    Thanks

    By Blogger jon, at 7:51 PM  

  • We are trying to find good movie quote to take the kids this weekend. Good movie quote reviews are hard to find

    I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

    Thanks

    By Blogger jon, at 7:51 PM  

  • Just found some interesting stuff on the upcoming Chronicles of Narnia film. c.s. lewis

    By Blogger narniafan123, at 2:16 PM  

  • Nice Blog

    Best Wishes

    I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 AM  

  • Nice Blog

    Best Wishes

    I have a site 80 million Down Loadable Movies If you have the time stop by.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:44 AM  

  • http://www.narniaresources.com/alerter Very cool desktop alerter that has regular updates on the new Narnia movie. Ijust installed and it is VERY cool!

    By Anonymous "chronicles of narnia", at 5:31 PM  

  • I see that you like posters as much as i do. Come check out my poster site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:29 AM  

  • I see that you like posters as much as i do. Come check out my poster site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30 AM  

  • Hi movie poster guy, I found your blog while doing some research on king kong dvd. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
    I'll be back to see if you have any posts about king kong dvd

    By Blogger Tito Maury, at 2:03 PM  

  • MOVIES,HBO and SHOW TIME: Hey Guys, I found a cool site that Saves me a bunch on Premium Movie Channels. Beats My Cable Hands Down, and it's ALL DIGITAL. Check this site out .**Movies**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:13 AM  

  • MOVIES,HBO and SHOW TIME: Hey Guys, I found a cool site that Saves me a bunch on Premium Movie Channels. Beats My Cable Hands Down, and it's ALL DIGITAL. Check this site out .**Movies**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home